Our customer support team will help you via live chat to download and install the remote access software. If you are not able to install the remote access software on your computer, we might not be able to help you. Talk to our customer service team and explain your position, for they will guide you best to install the software on to your computer to make remote access possible on your computer.
What is the best online technical support service?
If you read the explanation of technical support on Wikipedia you will see that it covers a wide range of products and services for both businesses and consumers, ranging from computer repair and troubleshooting to offering a live chat service. Getting help with a problematic telephone service is a common occurrence that often requires an advanced level of technical support.
While WhichVoIP is not a technical support service per se, we do have a team of experts and can offer you free advice on most VoIP or networking-related topics. Just ask a question at the bottom of this page.
We will also highlight which companies offer a voice-related offering when we dig into the details of each service in the upcoming list.
Utilizing chat, phones, and remote login software, dozens of providers offer support not only for Macs and PCs but for a wide spectrum of tech devices and software applications. With respect to features, pricing, and quality of service, here are 10 of the top technical support providers operating today.
24/7 Techies – Computer tech support 24/7
Operating in the U.S., Canada, UK, Australia, and Hong Kong markets, 24/7 Techies is a support provider serving both consumers and SMB (small-to-medium businesses). They advertise expertise in general Mac and PC systems and software, plus support for smartphones and online tools such as Google Apps.
Unlimited support for a single computer starts at $159.95 annually. 24/7 Techies also offers marketing, cloud and server support for SMB customers, with plans from $499.95/year.
AskPCExperts lists a gamut of brand-specific services for computers and gadgets including tablets, cameras, smartphones, and digital audio players. They offer membership options for individual users as well as small businesses, with prices dropping significantly for two- and three-year contracts.
A network setup service is available for both homes and businesses where AskPCExperts technical staff will set up and configure routers, network security, and voice-over-IP service.
Depending on your intended level of commitment, AskPCExperts can provide reasonable value.
Experience – Computer tech support 24/7
It’s best to work with a tech support service that has a solid track record and an established history. Consider the background and expertise of each firm, and choose one that best fits your needs.
- Previous clients: Take a look at some of the company’s previous clients to see if they have been happy with the services.
- Industry expertise: Different services have experts with experience in specific industries. Find out if a particular tech service has worked in your industry or an industry with similar needs.
- Reputation: The best tech support services have a good reputation for providing solid, reliable support.
Devices – Computer tech support 24/7
Which devices do service support?
Make a list of all devices for which you need support and potential devices you may need help with in the future. Make sure that the tech support service can offer help for every device on your list.
- PCs: Most individuals and businesses need occasional support for desktop and laptop PCs.
- Printers and scanners: Printers and scanners can sometimes go on the fritz or have inexplicable trouble communicating with the server.
- Routers: For freelancers and businesses, issues with a router can mean losing a lot of business until the situation is resolved. Although many tech support services work with routers, some don’t, and it’s important to ask if the service can support your router.
- Mobile devices: More and more, individuals are turning to mobile devices to perform tasks and conduct business. However, mobile devices aren’t always covered by tech support services. Make sure that mobile devices are part of the coverage if you rely on them.
The best services help customers resolve issues as quickly as possible. The quality of support is one of the most important features of a tech support service.
- Free trial
- Microsoft or Apple certified: The best tech support services are certified by Microsoft or Apple, or both if you plan to have them work on products from both companies. This means that technicians have the proper training and know-how to properly fix these products.
- Security: Any tech support service should ensure that they are working on an encrypted connection. Otherwise, anyone accessing your servers remotely could access valuable information.
In addition, to supporting services and devices, it’s also important to consider what type of tech services the company offers.
- Diagnostics: Diagnostics support includes periodic checks on hardware and software to spot potential failures, conflicts, and software-related issues. It’s an important part of ensuring that a computer or computer network can run without issues.
- Data recovery: If a computer or computer network has been compromised, sometimes data is lost. Tech support services can help with data recovery to ensure that you don’t lose valuable information.
Some people need constant help and immediate support, while smaller businesses or individuals only need occasional help. A tech support service should have pricing models that meet a company’s needs.
- Self-help tools: Some tech support services offer valuable self-help tools that can help you take care of small problems easily.
- As-needed service: Some companies need constant on-site maintenance while others only need a quick job performed now and then. Look for a company that offers a custom structure that fits your specific needs.
- Direct access: Some tech services offer direct access to the specialists and services that an individual or business needs based on their account profile. This can save time in waiting to reach a service representative or having to be redirected to a different department.