mcafee activation with product key
mcafee activation with product key
mcafee activation with product key – Mcafee activation with product key can be done within your system’s McAfee icon. Just open that and inside your product subscription details, there is product key associated. You just need to change that key with your new one. In case you are not able to find that still you can add and download a new product key inside your McAfee account. If in case it’s your first-time install then you can follow the instructions written in this article to activate your McAfee with your product key.
First login to McAfee account for activation with product key
The system on which McAfee security product has to be installed must be connected to a high- speed internet. Now check for any activated antivirus software on the system. Firstly, remove the previously activated antivirus software from the system by uninstalling it. It is believed that two antivirus software running on a single system will not perform better. Here starts the
process to install McAfee with product key.
- Open any browser and go to https://home.mcafee.com/secure/protected/login.aspx?rfhs=1
- Click on my account and fill in the login details as email and password. If you are not registered already i.e. do not have login details then freshly register on the same platform.
- For a new registration, it will ask your basic details, fill them, get registered and then login again.
- Select the product you want to install to install McAfee retail card activation and also the device on which it has to be installed.
- Download the setup file for the same and save it on your system.
- Run the saved setup file and agree to license agreements.
- Follow instructions to complete the installation.
Mcafee activation with product key –
The selected McAfee product is installed on your system and now you have to activate it to download McAfee with activation code so that you can be protected by McAfee.
- Open the browser on the system and go to www.mcafee.com/activate.
- It will ask for the activation code that you have got to download McAfee with the activation code from the retail card. Put it there.
- Now fill the email that you have entered during registration.
- A verification link would be sent to your email.
Get several features after a McAfee activation with product key –
- PC, mobile and tablet anti-virus Protect your devices from malware, trojans, spyware, cyber attacks, and phishing. Remotely locate, lock, or wipe lost devices.
- Website safety adviser Avoid risky websites and suspicious links. Scan all downloads so you never open dangerous files. Keep personal details hidden online.
- True Key password manager Store all your logins in one place and never forget a password again. Hassle-free logins for all your favorite apps, sites and devices.
- Anti-spam email protection Block unwanted and dangerous emails and prevent your computer from spreading spam to other devices.
- Home network security Identify devices connected to your Wi-Fi and prevent intruders from accessing your home network. Keep your sensitive information secure.
- Social media guard Identify whether friends’ posts are safe to click, flag suspicious links and block malicious sites. Keep social networking fun.
- Parental controls Manage your children’s browsing and protect them from harmful content. Make sure they stay safe online.
- File lock and document encryption Encrypt your documents and lock them in secure digital vaults on your hard drive. Ensure your private files remain private.
McAfee, a computer security software company started by John McAfee used to be known for its nicely performing antivirus software. After certain years it was found to be lagging in its performance and during that time Intel, a leading brand known for its processors, acquired it by the name of Intel security. Though, due to some legal bondage between the founder of McAfee
and Intel, it has to retain its name as it is with the tagline of Intel Security. This is the reason why it is known as McAfee, Intel Security now. Since the time, it has been acquired by Intel, its performance is being improved in some measures. Though Intel has not made any big changes to it the changes that Intel has applied are sufficient to improve its performance than that was earlier. McAfee is trying to compete with other security brands.