McAfee Total Protection
McAfee Total Protection
Your McAfee Total Protection antivirus is well known for its performance and security. Even this does not affect the speed or performance of your computer. This allows you to safely download files, software, and install it completely without any problems.
And proactively checks your computer for anti-virus software, firewall protection, and web security, and your open applications are vulnerable. Get McAfee Total Security to protect your Windows PC, social network, identity, family, and home network from hackers, malware, spyware, thieves, phishing, and other online threats.
Then your McAfee Total Security is a free diagnostic program for you that tests your computer for core security and determines whether it is on or up to date. Quietly installs and updates in the background and does not disrupt productivity.
Then system requirements – McAfee Total Protection :
McAfee SaaS Endpoint Protection Suite running on a PC for Microsoft® Windows® operating system. The following are common system requirements and may vary depending on your environment.
You can find your general system requirements: McAfee Total Protection –
• First you Intel Pentium processor or compatible architecture
• 1GB RAM (2GB recommended)
• Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
• 256-color or higher resolution VGA monitor
Requirements may vary depending on your environment.
Your browser requirements: McAfee Total Protection –
Your Google Chrome (version 21 to 4.0)
Browser security and Web filtering service feature is not supported.
After that endpoint protection: virus, spyware, and firewall protection.
Now your Microsoft Internet Explorer (versions 7, 8 and 9)
Mozilla Firefox again (version 15 to 3.0)
After that Apple Safari for Windows (versions 4.0, 5.0 and 5.1)
Frequently Asked Questions: McAfee Total Protection–
Does McAfee Total Protection remove viruses?
Once McAfee Total Protection is installed, you’ll be able to scan for viruses and quarantine/remove them.
Is McAfee good antivirus protection?
McAfee’s antivirus software is good and did well in our ratings. The software effectively detects and removes viruses and other threats. … And if you choose auto-renew, McAfee’s Virus Protection Pledge offers to remove malware or refund the cost of your subscription.
Why is McAfee bad?
Although McAfee (now owned by Intel Security) is as good as any other well-known anti-virus program, it requires numerous services and running processes that consume a lot of system resources and often results in complaints of high CPU usage.
Here are the steps to reach McAfee Total Protection :
- First of all, you need to open an internet browser on your computers like google chrome, internet explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. Then type “www.mcafee.com/activate“.
- when you hit enter then your program will start download automatically, after that you will get two or three options like save, run and cancel, then you just need to click on “run” or “save”.
- Now download the McAfee installer file to begin the installation, then just double click on the program to run it.
- And now it will ask for your serial number, then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions during the McAfee installer file
- You will get terms and Agreements, then click Agree and Install.
- Meanwhile, Wait as the program installs, this may take a couple of minutes.
- Now it will ask for your email address, then click on Next.
- Fill out the Account Information of security on your window, then click Next.
- Check all the information’s that you provided, then click Next.